All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
The community you’ll be caring for:
• Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
• We offer great benefits with immediate Health Insurance coverage
• Career growth and advancement potential
• Serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
• AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
• We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
The role you’ll contribute:
The Clinical Research Data Operations Supervisor serves the AdventHealth Research Institute (AHRI) providing oversight of the conduct and data quality of industry-sponsored and investigator-initiated clinical trials in accordance with trial protocols, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations and International Conference on Harmonization/Good Clinical Practices (ICH/GCP) guidelines. The Supervisor is able to function as a Clinical Research Data Coordinator as needed and serves to train, mentor and develop the Clinical Research Data Coordinators and Research Support Assistants staff in the conduct of clinical research within the AdventHealth research enterprise at the institute level and may extend across multiple U.S. Division locations.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· The Clinical Research Data Operations Supervisor is responsible for:
· Performs a variety of supervisory duties including, but not limited to, ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy, leading the hiring process of applicant review and selection, team development through one-on-one discussions, and manages performance management of research team members (i.e., direct reports) including providing positive discipline, constructive feedback, and Talent Care discussions.
· Collaborates with Clinical Research Supervisors by supervising day-to-day activity of the clinical research team within their assigned area, including oversight of team’s workflow productivity and maintenance of personnel and staffing schedules as affected by research protocols at any given time.
· Serves as an expert and resource for the research team when barriers arise during day-to-day operations.
· Monitor and evaluate the quality of data operations within their assigned area including, but not limited to, regularly reviewing monitor follow up visit letters/sponsor reports, and provide oversight on what action items require follow up.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Research, or related field and at least 2 years of experience in clinical research or
· Associates degree in Healthcare Administration, Research, or related field and at least 3 years of experience in clinical research or related field.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Research, or related field
· 5 years of clinical research experience with increasing people management responsibilities
· Advanced training/experience in data related items, inclusive of databases and various EDC systems.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
· Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC) per the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP), Certified Clinical Research Professional (CCRP) per the Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA), or Certified Clinical Data Manager (CCDM) per the Society for Clinical Data Management (SCDM).
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Orlando
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23042974
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $35.58 - $57.65
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23042974
Job Family: Research
Shift: 1 - Day