AdventHealth Clinical Supervisor AHI Lake Mary in Orlando, Florida
Clinical Supervisor -AdventHealth Centra Care
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Centra Care
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
- Wed-Fri 12:30p-9p; Sat & Sun 7:30a-4p
- Meets budgetary goals, providing action plans for recovery when variances occur.
- Ensures staff are performing quality exams and following established protocols of the department for the appropriate modality based on licensure and under guidance of licensed personnel as required.
- Supports and assists with data collection for Performance Improvements. Understands department performance trends and established standards.
- Assures equipment is in proper working condition and contacts appropriate personnel when repairs needed. Ensures the safety of patients and employees. Works closely with Medical Physics Radiation Safety Office to implement regulatory changes.
- Manages daily operations. Mediates personnel issues as needed. Works closely with leaders on continuous improvement, updates to exam protocols and ensures that scanners receive updates.
What You Will Need:
- Associate’s degree in business or healthcare-related field
- Two years of experience as a lead, coordinator and/or supervisory experience in a clinical or medical setting
- Two years of experience as a XR, CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine/PET, Mammography, DXA Technologist or Sonographer or Imaging Nurse
- Current valid State of Florida license as a General Radiographer AND
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) - any modality OR
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) OR
- Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist (CNMT) OR
- Florida Nuclear Medicine Technologist License OR
- Registered Professional Nurse
Under general direction, the Clinical Supervisor is responsible for managing the operations for Imaging modalities at the assigned location to assure smooth and efficient flow. The modalities include one or more of the following: Diagnostic XR, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Mammography, Imaging RN and DXA. Utilizes the IHS performance improvement process in reaching the goals of Imaging Services. Participates in and assists with meeting and maintaining all regulatory requirements. Establishes and maintains ethical working relationships and good rapport with all referring physicians, FRI, and commercial agencies. Meets with customers, partners and team members to assure service levels are maintained (Rounding). Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.