All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day
The community you’ll be caring for:
Locati on: Courtland: 602 Courtland St., Orlando, 32804
The role you’ll contribute:
Under the supervision the AH CFD Chief Diagnostic Physicist/Radiation Safety Officer, the Compliance Program Manager – Mammography provides and manages/supports the ACR accreditation and MQSA regulatory compliance program and radiation safety management program for all mammography departments within AdventHealth CFD at or above the state of Florida and Federal requirements as well as meeting any national standards to ensure quality of care to patients and a safe work environment for staff.
Responsible for activities that contribute to ensuring consistent, maximum performance and production of images related to the Women’s Medicine Imaging department. Responsible for providing resources to Imaging managers and staff on multiple campuses for the purpose of orientation, training and continuing education with regards to Women’s Medicine Imaging. Ensures Women’s Medicine Imaging compliance and participation in global educational initiatives/programs.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
Current active Florida State license – Mammographer
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s degree in radiological technology (or related field) or 10+ years of relevant experience
· 5 years Mammography experience including QC responsibilities
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Knowledge of Women’s Medicine Procedures/Positions
· Knowledge of quality control and regulatory requirement for ACR and MQSA
· Knowledge of mammography equipment, digital and screen/film
· Knowledge of PACS, CAD, Cerner, Word Processing and Email
· Ability to learn and master new tasks related to Image Quality and Radiation Safety
· Ability to communicate effectively and work with people of various diverse backgrounds
· Ability to teach others with ease while demonstrating patience
Master’s degree in radiological technology (or related field)
MQSA/ACR Compliance experience
Three years’ experience as QC coordinator for large multi-site women’s center
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Responsible for managing MQSA regulatory compliance for all mammography facilities collaborating with department leadership as necessary. This includes maintaining all records required for inspections, credentials for all staff and physicians, and documentation of QC/QA as required by federal and state regulations.
· Responsible for maintaining ACR accreditation compliance for all mammography facilities. This includes submission of ACR applications, recordkeeping and associated required accreditation tasks for each facility.
· Manages/performs scheduled periodic QA/QC testing for all campuses. Reviews/oversees QC records for all campuses with physicians, physicists and staff.
· Subject matter expert for mammography and QC. Provides direction for development of department specific educational plans. Travels to and rounds with Imaging staff at all campuses.
· Assures Imaging compliance and participation in global educational initiatives/ programs. Organizes annual education initiatives. Creates and provides educational in-services.
· Consistently attends meetings as requested.
· Maintains a knowledge and understanding of the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the department. Actively participates in quality improvement program as part of the Physics’ team and Women’s Medicine.
· Ensures high image quality and addresses errors in image production through effective communication (verbally & in writing) and routine medical audits of physicians and technologists.
· Acts as a liaison for radiologist feedback and provides commentary to encourage improvements in performance, through key word and critiques.
· Works in conjunction with service vendors, physicians and physicists to resolve any problems associated with image quality, radiation safety and regulatory/accreditation agencies.
· Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Orlando
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23042199
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: -
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23042199
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day