Courtesy Shuttle Driver
Location: AdventHealth Orlando- 2501 NORTH ORANGE AVENUE, Orlando, 32804
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Day: 8:00 am-2:30 pm
The role you’ll contribute:
The Shuttle Driver makes continuous trips to and from AdventHealth Cancer Institute Ground Parking Lot, Cancer Institute Entrance and Medical Plaza to pick up patients and visitors as directed by the Manager. Responsible for the cleanliness of the vehicle. Communicates with the customer(s) and the Cancer Institute & Med
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth Orlando’s service standards.
· Facilitates the safe, efficient, and expedited movement of patients and visitors to and from area to area or vehicle. Also facilitates movement of related items such as belongings, and/or equipment.
· Makes continuous trips in AdventHealth Cancer Institute parking lot, the Cancer Institute and Medical Plaza to pick up patients and visitors as directed, in a timely and efficient manner.
· Displays a friendly, courteous disposition. Communicates appropriately to adolescents, adults and geriatric patients and visitors.
· Accurately records data for each shift.
· Adheres to all local and state traffic regulations and is cognizant of the safety of their passengers.
· Maintains assigned vehicle in clean and suitable condition, recharges vehicle, and replaces all used items.
· Addresses and reports daily concerns and necessary information to manager.
· Requests assistance as appropriate.
· Appropriately utilizes PPE and follows HIPAA, and AdventHealth’s policies and procedures.
· Performs other duties as required and keeps a safe environment for patients, visitors, and employees.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
· Ability to facilitate the movement of patients, visitors or patient-related items in the most expeditious, professional manner using the required equipment
· Ability to understand customer needs and respond to them in a proactive, courteous, professional, and efficient manner
· Ability to read, write, and speak appropriately in English using good diction and respond to people’s needs in a pleasant and courteous manner
· Ability to operate walkers and wheelchairs
· Ability to sit for 8-hour shift
· Ability to communicate effectively with departments
· Ability to function outdoors for long periods of time during all season
STRONGLY PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
· Experience driving passenger vehicle
· Ability to speak Spanish
· Body & Wheelchair Mechanics
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· Five years of driving experience
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Experience driving 8 passenger vehicles and below
· Customer service experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION Required:
· Valid State of Florida class E license (for 10 passenger vehicle and below) and driving record in accordance with AdventHealth policy
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Experience
Organization: AdventHealth Orlando
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23043148
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: -
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23043148
Job Family: Patient Experience
Shift: 1 - Day