YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Executive Assistant I AdventHealth University Orlando FL
Location Address: 671 Winyah Drive, Orlando, FL 32803
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth University Orlando FL
AdventHealth University, a Seventh-day Adventist institution, specializes in the education of professionals in healthcare.
The University seeks to develop leaders who will practice healthcare as a ministry.
At AdventHealth University (AHU), our primary customers are students, faculty, and staff. Our partners are physicians, allied health clinicians and other employees of AdventHealth.
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time
You Will Be Responsible For:
Demonstrates behaviors at AdventHealth University in harmony with AHU’s “Four Words” of Nurture, Excellence, Spirituality , and Stewardship as well as AdventHealth’s Performance Standards of “Keep Me Safe, Love Me, Make it Easy, and Own It.”
· Manages calendar for Leader(s), scheduling meetings and appointments, and coordinates travel arrangements including lodging, air/land, transportation, event registration, etc.
· Answers/screens incoming calls, taking messages and routing calls as appropriate. Retrieves voice messages as requested. Greets and assists visitors. Professionally represents Leader(s) and Advent Health in all communications and as requested at meetings, events, etc. Communicates effectively and appropriately based on visitor needs and age level.
· Provides administrative and secretarial support including opening and disbursing Leader’s incoming/outgoing mail; completing correspondence duties including composing and editing letters, memos and other correspondence; preparing expense reports, PAVs, and supply orders; preparing and updating presentations, spreadsheets, etc.; maintaining files and records, equipment, etc.
· Schedules and organizes meetings and events, both on- and off-site; orders provisions as appropriate, prepares agendas and takes/transcribes meeting minutes, distributing as appropriate.
· May assist with budget tracking, contracts, etc.
· May serve as committee member and/or lead/supervise various work teams including other administrative staff.
· May maintain division/department policies/procedures, contracts, etc.
· Will support Leader(s) administratively with special requests including research, projects, and other miscellaneous duties
What You Will Need:
Must be able to follow, read and write recipes as needed
Two to four years minimum experience as an administrative or executive assistant, secretary, or other higher level administrative/office support role
Basic accounting, legal and/or contract administration knowledge
AH/AHS ISynergy system
Associate’s degree in secretarial sciences or business, and two years executive office/secretarial work experience
Event planning/coordination experience
Certified Administrative Professional (CAP)
Position level is based on reporting structure (see “Reports To” above, referenced below as “Leader”).
Supports Leader(s) as direct executive assistant, with responsibilities including calendaring, travel arrangements, correspondence, and other administrative functions. Will professionally represent Leader as requested and in all associated responsibilities. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Central Florida
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: AdventHealth University
Req ID: 21035176
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.