All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
· We offer great benefits with immediate Health Insurance coverage
· Career growth and advancement potential
· Serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
· AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
· We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
The role you’ll contribute:
· Creates an effective working environment where communication, professional development and quality are always encouraged. Maintains positive relations, acting as liaison, with employees, physicians, patients and community as applicable.
· Provides expertise and serves as a resource. Ensures high quality care and excellent customer service, working to make improvements as necessary.
· Develops and implements communications plans to drive goals and initiatives. Crafts and disseminates messaging in a timely and appropriate manner to ensure audience understanding and engagement.
· Participates in, formulates and ensures update of organizational policy respective to area of responsibility.
· Participates on and/or leads various committees.
· Serves as a leadership resource for management and team to achieve department specific and organizational goals and accountabilities. Reviews data and engages with department leadership and other departments to meet dashboards and scorecards, as applicable. Creates action plans to achieve positive outcomes.
· Communicates regularly with stakeholders from staff to referral providers and peers as well as the VP of Cardiovascular Institute on status of Ambulatory products, partnerships, and new services on meeting the needs for continuum of care
· Serve as an active business partner with the Executive Teams and Institute Leadership in the coordination and execution of the Institute’s vision and strategy.
· Accountable for assuring compliance and providing evidence of performance with DNV and the State of Florida regulatory agencies, basic CMS regulations, National Societies for Heart lung and Vascular Care as well as International quality agencies policies and procedures.
· Adheres to applicable practice standards specific to area of responsibility.
· Ensures that all departments within scope of practice operate within allocated budget.
· Implements appropriate tracking systems for success measures and reports on these as required.
· Prepares, executes and monitors operating budgets to ensure appropriate staffing, professional development, space, supplies, equipment, etc., for maintaining and improving quality of service and performance standards as applicable within scope of responsibility.
· Analyzes data from all inputs that relate to quality, cost, and care coordination and prepare comprehensive reports and updates for the VP of the Cardiovascular Institute as pertains to Ambulatory outpatient services
· Develops and implements initiatives, processes, and systems, and creates goals that align with organizational and operational strategies, supporting organizational initiatives.
· Utilizes organizational databases, decision support, and expert systems programs to access information and analyze data from various sources for use in planning and development of processes and systems supporting scope of practice.
· Leverages partnerships to fulfill strategic aims of the organization and CVI
· Employs project management for any partnership activity to ensure a smooth and efficient relationship is established from the beginning
· Encourage business growth and development by actively seeking out new opportunities to increase referrals, and market share. Work with marketing to create materials that represent Cardiovascular Institute and its service lines. Actively develop referral streams for outpatient services
· Acts as a change agent, utilizing change theory to plan for the implementation of organizational change. Participates in and leads various committee.
· Develops action plans; leads and supports practice/process changes, performance improvement activities, etc. Supports staff during change and adapts leadership style to the situation.
· Develops dashboards and feedback mechanisms that ensure transparency and open communication of data.
· Monitors relevant outcomes to ensure that services are provided at a level appropriate for all stakeholders.
· Encourage business growth and development by actively seeking out new opportunities to increase referrals, and market share.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
The Executive Director of CVI Strategic Delivery and Partnerships, of the (CV) Institute Central Florida Division (CFD) serves as the leader integrating Institute Specialty Physician practices for Cardiovascular within the AdventHealth Medical Group; leading outpatient transition clinics for CV and organizing, planning as well as implementation with Integrated Health Services (IHS) the Ambulatory product model for care sites both virtual and physical. The Executive Director of CVI Strategic Delivery and Partnerships will organize, lead, and align various affiliation, partnership and acquisition activities with several stakeholders. The Executive Director of CVI Strategic Delivery and Partnerships reports directly to the Vice President of the CV Institute. The scope of oversight is division-wide while creating partnerships and alignment for the national inventory of care continuum services within Advent Health. The Executive Director oversees and is accountable for the reorganization and operations of all Ambulatory CV services. Provides the Executive Leadership for strategic ventures to meet the goals and objectives of the CFD Cardiovascular mission and strategic plan. Responsible for influencing staff throughout the AdventHealth system. Manages all activities involving continuum of outpatient services. This is a system wide role that will collaborate and guide services throughout Advent Health. The Executive Director of CVI Strategic Delivery and Partnerships accomplishes this through achieving the below duties and responsibilities.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Healthcare Administration, or related field
· Four years of progressive management experience.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Orlando
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23041062
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $72.79 - $109.191
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23041062
Job Family: Cardiology
Shift: 1 - Day