AdventHealth Experienced Primary Care Physician needed for Mount Dora Hub in Orlando, Florida
Experienced Primary Care Physician needed for Mount Dora Hub
AdventHealth Medical Group – Family Medicine at Mount Dora is looking for a dynamic and energetic Primary Care physician (MD or DO) to join an established practice in beautiful Lake County, Florida (about 45 minutes north of Downtown Orlando).
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- At least 3-5 years of experience
- Comfortable with patients of all ages
- Proficiency with minor office-based procedures including, but not limited to: joint injections, minor dermatologic procedures, basic gynecologic care
- Experience with supervising Advanced Practice Providers (APRN & PA-C)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include early morning and/or evening hours to meet PCMH requirements for patient access
- Willingness to analyze practice finances
- Interest in the opportunity to advance into leadership and governance roles
- Interest in activities and opportunities for strategy development for primary care
- Active interest in network development and connecting our network and strategy through primary care locations
At AdventHealth Medical Group, we believe it’s about more than mending what’s broken and healing what hurts; it’s about compassionate, lifelong, whole-person care. Start changing lives today by joining a healthcare system where we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion.
This opportunity will provide a salary guarantee with productivity, quality and patient satisfaction-based incentives. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. This practice is part of AdventHealth Medical Group (https://www.adventhealthmedicalgroup.com/central-florida/) . AHMG, a sister organization of AdventHealth, employs over 700 physicians in 60+ specialties across 5 counties in Central Florida. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.