All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time - 529 LAKE ESTELLE DRIVE, Orlando, 32803
Shift : Days 7:00am to 3:30pm
The community you’ll be caring for:
• Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
• We offer great benefits with immediate Health Insurance coverage
• Career growth and advancement potential
• Serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
• AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
• We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
The role you’ll contribute:
The Project Manager (PM) works under the guidance of the department leader on all assigned projects related to AdventHealth Orlando Campus and is responsible for the design and monitoring of multiple small to mid-size facility projects, with or without consultants, as assigned. Projects derive from the Office of Design and Construction, Engineering and/or as directed by senior management. Once assigned, the PM works with the Safety Department to ensure regulatory compliance on safety & infection control standards.
Investigates overall feasibility, prepares and monitors budget, designs project workflow, documents safety parameters, coordinates with vendors, contractors, and suppliers to obtain best value quotes for assigned projects.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Works closely with department leader and involved parties to coordinate pre-project activities. This includes review of existing conditions, schedule, budget and cost management during requirements phase.
· Manages various sized projects from start to completion.
· Prepares project schedule and cost estimates, coordinates the work of subcontractors, and/or vendors throughout the project. Visits job sites frequently to evaluate / review progress with project stakeholders.
· Supervises daily progress of each assigned project, resolves barriers in an appropriate timeframe, and ensures contractors are following established procedure and safety standards to ensure completion and satisfaction.
· Provides feedback to leadership and customers on progress and adherence to project timelines.
· Ensures database reflects current progress and budget updates for all assigned projects.
· Tracks and maintains requisitions, purchase orders, invoices and resolves discrepancies when needed to properly account for project budgets with accounting and finance partners.
· Works with blueprints and sketches to define customer needs with measurements that accommodate requirements.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field; OR
Three years of Facilities or Project Management experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED :
· Master’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Interior Design, or related healthcare field.
· Five years of Facilities or Project Management experience.
· Experience with Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) state agency.
· Proficient in Microsoft Project or similar project management program.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED :
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification through Project Management Institute.
· Construction trade license (State or County) for HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, etc.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Central Florida
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23036965
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $32.19 - $48.28
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23036965
Job Family: Facilities
Shift: 1 - Day