AdventHealth Financial Analyst II - AdventHealth Orlando - FT in Orlando, Florida
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Financial Analyst II - AdventHealth – Orlando
Location Address: 601 East Rollins Street
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Orlando
- Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
- serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
- AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
- We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time – 8a – 5p
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Demonstrates AdventHealth core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork.
- Meets deadlines for established goals in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Provides support and assistance in developing and communication actionable information at all levels of the organization.
- Focus on process improvement strategies with special focus on financial outcomes in support of department and process initiatives.
- Provides training to co-workers as needed, appropriately and effectively.
- Works on multiple projects as required and balance priorities by taking ownership and planning tasks related to the projects under the direction of the manager.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. Adequate accounting course work should include intermediate accounting and other upper level financial and accounting courses
- Ability to compile and analyze financial information on trended data for financial decision making.
- Ability to work in a project-oriented environment with people of various backgrounds.
- Computer skills including e-mail, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Ability to work in a fast pace dynamic environment and meet deadlines.
- Experience/Skill: One year of experience in finance, accounting, or related field.
- CPA, AICPA, HFMA, CMA, CFP
The Financial Analyst interacts with hospital administrators and department directors to provide relevant, accurate, and timely information. Performs research, collect data, and skillfully organizes and presents the analysis to management in written or oral format. Exercises objective, independent judgment in developing financial recommendations for management. Serves as a liaison to department directors in financial matters. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.