AdventHealth Front Desk Supervisor Gynecologic Oncology in Orlando, Florida
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Front Desk Supervisor - AdventHealth Medical Group Gynecologic Oncology
Location Address: 2501 N Orange Ave Ste. 786, Orlando, FL 32804
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
- Full Time / Day
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Oversees the file clerk(s), receptionist(s), referral coordinator(s) and appointment scheduler(s).
- Keeps all front office staff up to date on any insurance changes or policy changes.
- Creates the monthly schedule for all front office staff ensuring full coverage. This must be done by the third week of each month and given to the Office Manager/Staff, then posted.
- Secures coverage for front desk in the event of vacations.
- Assumes responsibility or assigns other staff to cover duties of absent front desk staff.
- Ensures that daily charges are entered in the absence of Data/Charge Entry staff.
What You Will Need:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One year of ICD-9 and CPT-4 coding experience preferred.
- Experience with computers required.
- Must be willing to float to other FHMG practices, within reason, when patient load, vacation schedules etc. make it necessary.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate by reading, writing legibly, speaking and comprehending English effectively in order to carry out job requirements
The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the greeting, instructing, directing and scheduling of patients and visitors. Serves as liaison between patient and medical support staff.
*If working in a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Practice, the following additional standards apply:
Our team continuously works with the quality team and practice coaches to implement and maintain NCQA/PCMH standards.
- Participates in educational sessions to improve skills as appropriate
- Participates in the collection of quality data
- Assists clinical staff providers with providing patients with outside resources and materials
- Assists in identifying and documenting cultural and linguistic needs of patients
- Assists in identifying and documenting advanced directives
- Assists clinical staff and providers with obtaining ER and Hospital information
- Assists in arranging follow up appointments as indicated by clinical staff and providers
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.