AdventHealth Health Coach Medical Assistant Senior Care Eustis in Orlando, Florida
Location Address: Eustis, FL
Top Reasons to work at Senior Care:
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Member outreach to welcome to the practice.
- Perform initial health screens and intake.
- Obtain old medical records.
- Identify care gaps and order needing screening tests.
- Confirm appointment and give instructions.
- Perform pre-visit RAF review.
- Welcome Patient/tour practice/review welcome packet.
- Confirm all medical records are available for office visit.
- Perform any needed screenings and order appropriate tests.
- Perform intra visit RAF review.
- Review quality metrics, perform vitals, screenings and medication reconciliation.
- Perform check out process with patient.
- Post visit follow up call.
- Educate members on their care team and how they’ll assist them throughout care.
- Assist with the coordination of care across the continuum, such as: scheduling appointments and referrals, coordinating referrals, and sharing or transferring information with the patient’s internal and external care team.
- Participate broadly in the daily operations of a primary care practice, such as: Answering incoming phone calls, assisting with front desk inquiries, and ensuring general upkeep of the clinical space.
- Communicate through various digital channels.
What You Will Need:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant Program
- American Medical Certification Association (“AMCA”) for Clinical Medical Assistant Certification (CMAC)
- American Medical Technologists (“AMT”) for Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)
- National Association for Health Professionals (“NAHP”) for Nationally Registered Certified Medical Assistant (NRCMA)
- National Center for Competency Testing (“NCCT”) for National Certified Medical Assistant (NCMA)
- National Healthcareer Association (NHA) for Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
- Current, valid CPR certification is required
AdventHealth Senior Care is looking for team members with a passion to transform health care and make a difference in the lives of seniors. AdventHealth Senior Care is an innovative primary care practice delivering comprehensive, high quality, team-based care for our members and their families. Our relationship-based care model is designed to provide coordinated health care through a curated network that improves the quality and outcomes in the communities we serve. Our member-centered approach focuses on individualized care to meet the unique needs of our members and is supported by our dedicated care team of primary care physicians, health coaches, nurses and an array of specialized services. We strive for clinical excellence and aim to increase quality, increase patient satisfaction and reduce unnecessary utilization of health care resources. AdventHealth Senior Care is creating a new connection around how whole-person care is delivered to better meet the full spectrum of health care needs in this senior population.
AdventHealth Senior Care is looking for a Health Coach to be responsible for facilitating a seamless health and wellness experience for our members. The primary responsibilities of the Health Coach Medical Assistant center around establishing trusting, supportive, collaborative relationships with members and their families. The Health Coach Medical Assistant build relationships with members to navigate and support the member’s health goals, working alongside those involved in the member’s care, across all settings and services. The Health Coach Medical Assistant is committed to improving the health of our members and proactively communicates with the care team/partners to provide step-by-step guidance for members. He or she cultivates a continuous, supportive relationship with members through emotional responsiveness and informative communication while always striving to convert the impossible into a reality. Individuals in this role are motivated to provide exceptional service to each member they encounter and are highly driven to meet the unique needs of a variety of members.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Senior Care
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.