AdventHealth Housekeeping Staff AdventHealth Care Center Orlando North Part Time Days in Orlando, Florida
Housekeeping Staff AdventHealth Care Center Orlando North
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Care Center Orlando North
AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Maintain all assigned areas in a clean and sanitary condition
- Wash, dust, polish, vacuum and sweep all areas of the establishment
- Clean sinks, tubs, showers and toilets according to prescribed sanitary standards
- Polish fittings and fixtures
- Clean mirrors and windows
- Empty and clean trash cans
- Ensure adequate stock of cleaning supplies
- Empathy and compassion
- Possess the ability to follow instructions and accept constructive criticism
- Willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
The Housekeeping Staff maintains environmental and infection control standards within established policies and procedures of the health care center. The position performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas of the facility.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.