AdventHealth Institute Program Manager/Clinical Improvement - FT/DAY in Orlando, Florida
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Institute Program Manager/Clinical Improvement - AdventHealth Orlando
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Orlando
- Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
- We offer great benefits with immediate Health Insurance coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
- AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
- We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time / Day
You Will Be Responsible For:
Responsible for oversight strategic program management, process improvement and program design across the Institutes for the Central Florida Division. Works with Institute and campus executives to appropriately scope out strategic initiatives, engage executive sponsors, facilitate program development, identify barriers and create solutions to mitigate risk, and monitor measures of success. Collaborates with Institute and campus leadership in the development of Proformas as part of new program implementation.
On behalf of Vice President of Value and Outcomes, autonomously manages executive level projects, presents at divisional and market committees, communicates strategic program updates with Institute leadership team. Partners with the Iinstitute CMO and Executive Medical Director of Institute Value on physician performance improvement initiatives.
Serves as content expert on performance improvement and change management methodologies. Responsible for redesigning processes or developing clinical and operational processes for new service line programs. Utilizes expert knowledge on change management and performance improvement to partner with leadership for successful project execution.
Leads the development of comprehensive return on investment (ROI) for each strategic program implementation or large quality improvement intiative to quantify investment and track overall cost reduction. Partners with financial, operational and executive leaders to monitor progress and success.
Prioritizes multiple competing projects, deadlines, and customer relationships.Manage project objectives within the project scope and timeframe.Ability to work automously on executive level projects with minimal direction. Responsible for overseeing Institute performance metricsto identify areas of performance improvement opportunity.
What You Will Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree with six or more years of relevant experience, or
- Master’s degree with four or more years of relevant experience in Healthcare, Business or related field
- Experience leading complex organization projects
- Project Management and/or Performance Improvement experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or eqivalent quality certification
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Expert with quality & process improvement methodologies
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships with various disciplines that foster trust
- Strong leadership skills including public speaking, communication, and team building
- Strategic Program development and multi-year planning processes
The Institute Program Manager serves as an expert in change management, performance improvement, project management methodologies for the Institutes. Serves as the liaison for Vice President, Institute Value, working closely with the senior leadership team of Acute Care Services (ACS), Integrated Health Services (IHS), Institute leadership, Finance, and Business Development on initiatives include new program development, care model optimization, care transformation, specialty accreditation and certifications, and third party partnerships. Responsible for leading multiple strategic initiatives for the Institutes across the Central Florida Division as directed by the organizations strategic priorities. This strategic role is responsible for collaborating with executives, leaders, and physicians across the division to ensure appropriate processes and resources for successful strategic program execution. Designs and develops comprehensive programs and identifies barriers to execution to meet organizational timelines. Responsible for building relationships that foster collaboration and trust while ensuring all program deadlines, documentation, and accountabilities are met. Serves as a content expert in change management and performance improvement strategies to drive execution. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Orlando
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.