AdventHealth Interventional Clinical Radiology Facilitator Weekend in Orlando, Florida
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Interventional Clinical Radiology Facilitator at AdventHealth Medical Group- Radiology of Central Florida
Location Address: 2600 Westhall Lane, 4th floor, Maitland, Florida 32751
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
Work Hours/Shift: Saturday, Sunday, Monday 6:00sm-6:00pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assists Radiologist by monitoring and prioritizing all the PACS worklists for critical exams, STAT exams, established turn-around times for exams, incomplete or broken studies, corrects hanging protocols, one off reads and division call results worklists.
- May assist Radiologist with invasive procedures if needed.
- Provides necessary education to patients about exams and procedures.
- Assists the Radiologist with providing timely results to ancillary departments and physician offices.
- Adheres to scheduled shifts and providing proper advanced notification of tardiness, absences and vacation requests.
- Assists with data collection for process improvement initiatives while understanding the department performance trends and established standards.
What You Will Need:
- Associate’s degree in Radiologic Technology
- Advanced modality experience
- Registered Technologist Radiography RT(R) from American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (AART)
- Current Florida State License in Radiology
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced modality certification in at least 1 area (CT, MRI, Nuclear, VI or other)
The Interventional Clinical Radiology Facilitator, reporting to the Radiology Facilitator Supervisor, fulfills the responsibilities necessary to assist the radiologist to streamline workflow process and interacts with patients 100% of the time. Responsible for educating patients about the processes and can assist radiologists with the procedures. Coordinates and manages exams once they reach Archiving Communication Systems (PACS), ensuring a timely reading and report delivery to ordering and referring physicians. Evaluates studies, recognizes discrepancies and resolves issues or brings to the attention of the Radiologist. These responsibilities involve participation in a variety of technical and administrative processes which deliver quality care to physicians, ancillary staff and patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.