AdventHealth Lead Control Systems Tech FT Days in Orlando, Florida
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Lead Control Systems Tech – Electronics Shop – AdventHealth Orlando
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth:
- Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
- serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
- AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
- We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
You Will Be Responsible For:
Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth Orlando’s service standards.
- Schedules annual and quarterly fire alarm and sprinkler inspections
- Pull fire alarm and sprinkler permits as requested by facility
- Performs corrective maintenance on electronics equipment
- Performs preventive maintenance on electronics equipment
- Documents pm work orders on forms as required
- Documents all labor in Facilities Department’ database as required
- Adds new equipment to the database correctly and updates equipment information in the database
- Adds pm work orders to the database
- Fills out purchase requisitions for electronics equipment parts and issues parts in the database as required
- Reports unexpected problems with electronics equipment to supervisor
- Maintains work area in safe condition
- Works with hospital staff in solving equipment problems
- Performs service on electronics equipment without constant supervision
- Assesses equipment status and ensures that after service equipment is in safe and excellent working condition
- Participates in cross training of new and current ELS staff
- Performs other duties as assigned
- The position requires knowledge of fire alarm systems, nurse call systems and other electronic equipment in the facility
- Minimum of two years Electronics Degree or work-related experience in the electronics field
- Manufacturer training on specific electronic equipment
- Four years working experience in the field
Schedules all annual fire alarm inspections. Services and maintains all fire sprinkler systems. Maintains fire alarms and sprinkler documentation for all accreditation agencies. Performs preventive maintenance for all Fire Alarm and other systems as assigned by the Facilities Manager and/or Facilities Director. Maintains documentation as required. Performs maintenance and repair of all Fire Alarm systems. Perform other duties as assigned by the Facilities Manager and/or Facilities Director. Must be able to take after hours call duty for the Electronics Department. Actively participate in outstanding customer service and accept responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.