AdventHealth LPN Clinical Supervisor FT Days Gastroenterology and Hepatology Winter Park in Orlando, Florida
LPN - Clinical Supervisor-AdventHealth Medical Group- Gastroenterology and Hepatology Winter Park
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
- Full-time Days, Monday-Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Serves as the supervisor of clinical staff and other staff as required. May not supervise RNs
- Serve as effective mentor and educational resource to staff
- Serves as a lead regarding billing or coding issues at the practice.
- Participates in interviewing applicants, conducting employee disciplines and attends required supervisor training per AHMG leadership requirements
- Responsible for PSQA/Care Gap Closure Scores
- Responsible for ensuring clinical employees’ licensure and certification and office licensure is up to date
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Two years of medical office experience
- Graduate of an Approved School of Practical/Vocational Nursing
- Current active LPN license in the state of Florida
- Current, valid CPR certification is required
The Clinical Supervisor, under limited supervision, is responsible for providing hands-on clinical care to patients as well as training, directing, and guiding back office staff in monitoring and expediting workflow. This position helps in ensuring the back-office operations of the office function smoothly and that staff are adhering to clinical policies and procedures. Performs a wide variety of patient care activities and accommodates services for the physicians and the practice, following established standard, practices, policies, and procedures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.