All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Flexible Schedule
· Great Team Environment
· Competitive Pay
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for:
Faith based and Mission driven agency
One-on-one patient care in the patient’s home environment
Joint Commission Deemed Status accredited agency
Competitive pay with no state income tax
Commitment to workplace wellness and exceptional health and benefits offerings
The role you’ll contribute:
Independently performs tasks to assist in evaluating a patient's psychological needs. Provides help to solve patient's physical or emotional problems. Works in discharge planning responsibilities.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Initiates patient contact and makes home visits.
· Assesses social, emotional and financial factors of patient.
· Assists the patient and caregiver to understand, accept and follow medical recommendations.
· Locates and refers patient and family to appropriate community resources. •Addresses patient's needs; i.e., adjustments due to illness or injury.
· Develops Plan of Care to reflect individual patient needs.
· Notifies agency promptly with pertinent case information.
· Provide accurate, complete documentation
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
· Master’s Degree
· Graduate of an approved social work program.
· MSW required
· Basic Life Support - CPR Cert
· Driver's License
· Must be fluent in the English language
· One (1) year experience in Medicare Certified Home Health Agency
· One (1) year experience in community health preferred.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Case Management
Organization: AH Home Care Central Florida
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23035114
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $26.96 - $40.44
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23035114
Job Family: Case Management
Shift: 1 - Day