Member Service Representative – AdventHealth Orlando
Location: 601 E ROLLINS ST, Orlando, 32803
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family: (Customizable
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
- Team Based Nursing Model*
* Nursing or BU specific benefits and perks
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time days
Shift : Monday to Thursday schedule runs from 8:15am-4:45pm or 8:00am-4:30pm) Friday’s schedule is 6:15am to 2:45pm.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Member Service Representative provides prompt and effective handling of member service transactions and inquiries. Secures, maintains, and balances cash. Assists consumer lending department with accepting loan applications, interviewing applicants, loan disbursements, and acting as a signing witness on loan documents. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
. The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Processes a variety of member transactions involving deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers, money orders, checks, account verification and microfiche requests. Processes over-the-counter, mail, e-mail, and telephone transactions.
• Answers telephone calls and takes messages as needed.
• Opens and closes member accounts. Secures, maintains, and balances cash. Assists with ATM balancing and replenishment. Cross sells Credit Union products and services. Meets product sales, service, and deposit goals.
• Maintains adequate supply of Credit Union forms and documents. Ensures proper documentation in all areas of assigned responsibility.
• Filing and preparation of documents for imaging. Performs routine clerical tasks.
• Monitors lobby traffic and if necessary direct members or visitors to appropriate person. Responsible for opening and closing of assigned branch.
• Accepts consumer loan applications and supporting documents. Assists the consumer-lending department by accepting applications, interviewing applicants, disbursements, and acts as a witness on loan documents as directed by his/her supervisor.
• Effectively communicates and educates membership for problem resolution and relationship growth.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
• • Minimum 1-year Teller experience within a Bank/Financial institution.
• 2-years Banking/ Financial Institution Member Service experience
• High School diploma or equivalent.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Orlando
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23034875
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 601 EAST ROLLINS STREET
Pay Range: $15 - $19
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23034875
Job Family: Administrative
Shift: 1 - Day