AdventHealth Nurse Intern in Orlando, Florida
Registered Nurse Intern AdventHealth ALL LOCATIONS
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth LOCATION
- Positions available at AdventHealth Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Celebration, East Orlando, Kissimmee, Orlando and Winter Park (availability subject to change at any time)
- Excellent learning and career growth opportunities
- Competitive wages and differentials (where applicable)
- Immediate medical benefits
• Full Time
- *All Duties and job responsibilities listed below are completed in a non-clinical environment. No direct patient contact will be permitted until RN license is obtained.
- Participates in practice changes as a result of performance improvement activities. Demonstrates accurate documentation and monitoring of activities as needed. Supports quality standards and initiatives set by the department.
- Follows CDC isolation guidelines, demonstrates appropriate use of PPE, performs handwashing according to policy and enforces safety regulations.
- Exhibits desire to learn and upgrade nursing skills. Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure the smooth operation of the department or unit.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Graduate of a school of nursing
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Application submitted to the Florida State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse within (14) days of employment at AdventHealth.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS),
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
The RN-Intern position is a registered professional nurse who is licensed in another country and is awaiting licensure in the State of Florida. The RN-Intern professional will not be involved in any direct patient care until a Florida RN license is received. The RN-Intern professional will begin general hospital orientation, nursing orientation and cultural simulation class. The RN-Intern professional will adhere to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.