Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for:
Our mission is to provide an environment where students can develop spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically while pursuing professional expertise integrated with Christian values
The role you’ll contribute:
The Associate Clinical Professor makes arrangements for all clinical sites for MSN students. Teaches in the clinical environment and monitors the efficacy and thoroughness of the clinical training. The Associate Clinical Professor is considered a senior member of the University faculty and serves as a respected mentor to colleagues and students. Appointment as an Associate Professor signifies demonstrated excellence as an educator, competence as a scholar, and recognition in professional service. Supervises clinical students in the clinical environment, which might include hospitals, clinics, imaging centers, nursing homes or homecare, homeless shelters and doctor’s offices.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assists the FNP Program and MSN Clinical Coordinators in all aspects of acquisition and ongoing maintenance of clinical rotation sites.
· Insures all required documentation is in order and properly recorded for all clinical rotation sites.
· Conducts clinical site visits per the established set up for online students
· Refine clinical rotation syllabi and create “end of rotation” exams with the oversight of the Clinical and Academic Faculty and Coordinators
· Maintain all electronic student clinical record systems
· Maintain practicum log on the Typhon Portal – Accreditation review and compliance with current Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
· Reviews and recommends updates to the Clinical Year Manual every 6 months or more frequently as deemed necessary
· Establishes all clinical year didactic syllabi, establishes learning objective measurements and identifies qualified instructors and preceptors
· Assigns student clinical rotation schedules
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· Master’s degree in nursing.
· Minimum of three years of clinical practice as a masters prepared nurse.
Education AND Experience Preferred :
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
· Current valid State of Florida nursing license
Licensure, certification or registration Preferred :
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Teaching Faculty
Organization: AdventHealth University
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23039403
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $33.19 - $49.785
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23039403
Job Family: Teaching Faculty
Shift: 1 - Day