AdventHealth Patient Registration Coordinator Evening AdventHealth Centra Care Orlando Area Float in Orlando, Florida
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Centra Care
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
- Drives customer service initiatives by creating and owning the patient experience
- Answers telephone, responds to patient questions/concerns to ensure prompt accurate resolution is achieved and is able to handle various job tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrates age-specific communication skills for patients with the ability to assess and interpret relevant data
- Communicates with the patient or their guarantor to obtain demographic, employment, insurance and current medical condition information in order to perform accurate registration
- Obtains client information for worker’s comp and corporate accounts, and verifies authorization and service(s) requested
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Must maintain current CPR certification at all times. If certification is not current at time of hire, the employee must obtain a valid card within their first ninety days.
Under supervision of the Practice Manager, the Patient Registration Coordinator is accountable for the patient’s first impression of the organization by making patients feel safe, cared for and respected with an emphasis on customer service. They are responsible for the complete patient registration process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.