AdventHealth Patient Transporter Greater Orlando Multiple Locations Multiple Shifts in Orlando, Florida
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Transporter AdventHealth Greater Orlando (Multiple Locations)
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth
- AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
- AdventHealth Kissimmee has recently expanded to include a new medical office building, patient tower, and new main interest; also conveniently located near Walt Disney World.
- AdventHealth Celebration was designed as a Mediterranean resort-style facility to serve as a cornerstone of health in Disney's planned community of Celebration, Florida.
- AdventHealth Altamonte is the largest satellite campus within the AdventHealth system, AdventHealth Altamonte has been providing state-of-the-art healthcare to the community since 1973. Consistently named "Best Hospital" for overall quality, reputation, doctors and nurses by local residents
- AdventHealth Apopka is a seven-story, 120-bed hospital offering an extensive range of services including expanded surgical services, advanced surgical suites and a catheterization lab. AdventHealth Apopka hospital also features 30,000-square-foot ED with pediatric friendly beds, imaging services, a full-service cafeteria, chapel, gift shop and on-site fire station.
- AdventHealth Winter Park chartered in 1951, over the years the hospital has continually expanded to meet the needs of the community, adding an upscale Obstetrics and Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at The Dr. Phillips Baby Place, cancer care at the AdventHealth Cancer Institute, Winter Park, and state-of-the-art surgery, recovery and rehabilitation at the AdventHealth Orthopedic Institute.
- AdventHealth East Orlando, a 265-bed community hospital, has been serving East Orlando residents since 1941 as an innovative local leader that fills a vital need in a fast-growing area.
Work Hours/Shift: Shift Varies Upon Location
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Personally facilitates the safe, efficient, and expedited movement of patients from area to area via stretchers, wheelchairs, beds and cribs.
- Personally facilitates the efficient and expedited movement of patient related items such as belongings, paperwork, labs and equipment.
- Assists in the safe transfers of customers (such as: from bed to stretcher or wheelchair).
- Accurately records the transport and reports the necessary information by correctly using the TeamChimes phone system.
- Appropriately utilizes PPE, and follows HIPPA, OSHA, and AdventHealth’s Policies and Procedures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: N/A
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Customer service experience
PREFERRED LICENSURE OR REGISTRATION:
- CPR Certification
Personally facilitates the movement of patients or patients related items, in the most expeditious, professional, and customer service-oriented manner possible, using the most expedient method at your disposal. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.