All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: M-F, 7:00am – 3:30 PM, with possible weekend rotational “on-call” duty.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Plant Operatorâ€™s job is dealing boilers and compressor systems equipment in cooperation with all staff members in assisting with safe and effective patient care. Also, the Plant Operator will ensure the safe and continuous operation of the Chiller and Cooling Towers if they are applicable to the facility. Performs any other duties as assigned and directed by the Facilities Supervisor in compliance with the philosophy, goals, policies and procedures of the facility. The Plant Operator is responsible for adhering to the Corporate Compliance Plan, to the rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Individual responds promptly to all calls for emergency repairs. Takes care of any duty assignments that may arise in an emergency situation. Is available for on call. Responds to any hazards and / or emergency situations as the situation requires; maintains universal precautions
· Repairs and maintains equipment in a skilled trade area. Diagnosis and repair system malfunctions on all boilers and compressor systems equipment
· Schedules and performs preventative maintenance according to procedure including but not limited to inspecting, calibrating, adjusting, lubricating, repairing and replacing. Performs and documents scheduled inspections and safety tests, maintaining code compliance Performs major overhauls and rebuilds. Maintains equipment at optimum efficiency using accepted procedures
· Maintains complete and accurate records of all maintenance and repairs. Maintains record ensuring compliance with JCAHO, Federal, State and Local regulations and standards. Responsible for keeping current on maintenance logs. Participates in Performance and Improvement
· Monitors work performed by outside contractors to insure requirements are met and results are documented properly. Reports any hazardous situations to appropriate personnel. Reports any needed repairs to appropriate personnel. Reports all relevant issues to the Supervisor of Engineering in a timely and accurate manner
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Able to read blueprints
· Must maintain current knowledge base of equipment and demonstrates thorough understanding of boiler systems
· Must be able to read, write and speak conversational English
· Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Offic
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Five years of work experience in the field
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Two-year certification from college or technical school OR three to four years related experience and or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth East Orlando
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23037682
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $21.28 - $31.92
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23037682
Job Family: Facilities
Shift: 1 - Day