All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Monday-Friday
Job Location : Altamonte Springs, FL; onsite
The role you’ll contribute:
The Process Improvement Specialist II position is responsible for independently scoping and leading the successful management and execution of tactical improvement initiatives. The candidate is expected at a minimum to be well-versed with the concepts, principles, and theories behind continuous process improvement and total quality management. A qualified candidate must be able to prioritize and manage multiple competing projects, deadlines, and customer relationships, while interacting effectively with stakeholders at all organizational levels, including senior executives & physicians, to affect change within the organization. A successful candidate should be able to transfer clientsâ€™ perceptions of problems into viable solutions and actionable items, utilizing diplomacy and flexibility in response to clientsâ€™ changing concerns, while maintaining oversight of cost, schedule, and quality to ensure that critical milestones and deliverables are completed in a timely manner. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value that you bring to the team:
· Serves as a change agent and process facilitator for tactical improvement initiatives.
· Conducts analysis, documents processes, develops and implements effective controls, and optimizes processes to increase operational performance and reduce costs.
· Utilizes PI principles and tools, including value stream maps, standard work, 6s, visual management, facilitation, and change management skills to support continuous improvement.
· Prioritize and manage multiple competing projects, deadlines, and customer relationships.
· Maintains accurate documentation and status of project timeline and keep team stakeholders and executive leadership informed of project status. Proactively identify potential project risks and take steps to mitigate them.
· Facilitates cross-functional meetings and discussions to address roadblocks and ensure critical milestones and deliverables are completed in a timely manner. Travels between local locations as required for meetings & observations.
· Interacts effectively with stakeholders at all organizational levels, including senior executives and physicians, to affect change within the organization.
· Conducts observations, develop actionable plans, and implement viable solutions to problems identified.
· Work independently leading projects of moderate to high impact or complexity.
· Provides project guidance to other team members and may assign support tasks/responsibilities as necessary.
· Handles change management concerns and address political issues that may interfere with projects.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Bachelor's degree with four or more years of relevant experience or functional equivalence
· Master's degree with two or more years of relevant experience in Engineering, Healthcare, Business, or related field
· Proven experience leading process improvement projects, preferably in a complex organizational environment
· Lean Manufacturing/Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or other equivalent quality certification
· Clinical licensure
· Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
· Change Management Certification
· Agile Certified Scrum Master
· Project Management Experience
· Familiarity with MS Project, Analytical & Data Visualization Software (Minitab, Tableau, Etc.)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Quality/Clinical Effectiveness
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23039958
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $33.766 - $50.65
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23039958
Job Family: Quality/Clinical Effectiveness
Shift: 1 - Day