All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day
The community you’ll be caring for:
Location: 602 Courtland St., Orlando, FL 32804
The role you’ll contribute:
The Project Manager III position is responsible for independently scoping and leading the successful management and execution of strategic initiatives. The candidate is considered an expert with the concepts, principles, and theories behind project management. A qualified candidate must be able to prioritize and manage multiple competing projects, deadlines, and customer relationships, while interacting effectively with stakeholders at all organizational levels, including senior executives & physicians, to affect change within the organization. A successful candidate should be able to transfer clients’ perceptions of problems into viable solutions and actionable items, utilizing diplomacy and flexibility in response to clients’ changing concerns, while maintaining oversight of cost, schedule, and quality to ensure that critical milestones and deliverables are completed in a timely manner
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· Bachelor's degree with six or more years of relevant experience, or
· Master's degree with four or more years of relevant experience in Engineering, Healthcare, Business, or related field.
· Proven experience managing projects, preferably in a complex organizational environment
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
· Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
· Comprehensive knowledge and application of project management tools & methodologies
· Expert in in risk management, budget & resource planning, project documentation, and schedule tracking
· Applied experience with process improvement and change management concepts and methodologies
· Ability to succinctly translate high level concepts into actionable items
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Able to lead a project independently with little to no direction and manage multiple projects simultaneously while thriving in a setting requiring collaboration and teamwork.
· Ability to transfer clients’ perceptions of problems into viable solutions. Utilizes diplomacy skills and flexibility in response to clients’ changing concerns.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Project, Visio)
· Proven Leadership Ability
· Process Improvement Experience
· Familiarity with Analytical & Data Visualization Software (Minitab, Tableau, Etc.)
· Clinical licensure
· Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma Green Belt or other equivalent certification
· Change Management Certification
· Agile Certified Scrum Master
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Responsible for successful management and execution of strategic initiatives.
· Responsible for oversight of cost, schedule, and quality Manage project costs and schedule, alert stakeholders to deviations in budget/schedule and their resulting potential impact.
· Interacts effectively with stakeholders at all organizational levels, including senior executives and physicians, to affect change within the organization.
· Maintains accurate documentation and status of project timeline and keep team stakeholders and executive leadership informed of project status.
· Prioritizes and manages multiple competing projects, deadlines, and customer relationships.
· Facilitates cross-functional meetings and discussions to address roadblocks and ensure critical milestones and deliverables are completed in a timely manner. Travels between local locations as required for meetings & observations.
· Conducts observations, develop actionable plans, and implement viable solutions to problems identified. Proactively identifies potential project risks and takes steps to mitigate them.
· Handle change management concerns and address political issues that may interfere with projects.
· Works independently leading projects of high impact or complexity.
· Mentors and develops team members in PM tools and methodologies. Provides project guidance to other team members and may assign support tasks/responsibilities as necessary. Provides leadership direction for the organizational development of and standards related to the Project Manager role.
· Develops Business Models that support the short and long-term roadmaps for the organization.
· Works closely with finance to develop new metrics of Business Model Calculations as required (ROI and EVA) on complex projects.
· Provides input into hiring decisions.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Orlando
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23033115
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 602 COURTLAND ST
Pay Range: $39.13 - $58.7
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23033115
Job Family: Operations
Shift: 1 - Day