AdventHealth Project Manager ODC Design and Construction in Orlando, Florida
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Project Manager - Design and Construction Orlando
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork.
- Utilizes pre-construction understanding of operational considerations, consistently assesses project risks and formulates mitigation plans as needed. Successfully develops and updates project budgets as required utilizing “Project Budget Tracking Form.” Delivers projects in a timely and cost-efficient manner in accordance with the approved project scope.
- Effectively leads project evaluation meetings and administrative reviews from conception to completion. Manages the negotiation and bidding of the project; develops, manages, and delivers a project change control process as needed to ensure project team operates within the scope and change approval process.
- Oversees and coordinates the work of the Project Coordinators to assure the project is progressing appropriately, frequently visits job site throughout construction, follows established procedures of the Design & Construction department.
- Monitors subcontractor activities to guarantee compliance with project budget and specification requirements and administer RFIs and Change Orders.
- Through self-motivation, requires minimal management from the Senior Director. Multitasks and manages contract employees, consultants, vendors and staff.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering, Construction
- Management or related field, AND/OR equivalent years of experience.
- Five years’ healthcare project management experience
- Excellent project management skills to manage multiple small to mid-sized healthcare projects
- Knowledge of healthcare design and construction techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Extensive experience in all phases of architectural design
- Extensive experience in the construction process, including all project deliverables
- Experience with Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA, or equivalent state agency) construction requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Project or similar project management program
- Proficient in e-Builder software program
- Seven years’ healthcare project management experience
- Current State of Florida License in Architecture, Interior Design, Structural or Civil Engineering
- General Contracting License
- Project management certification
The Office of Design & Construction (ODC) Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the design of multiple projects as assigned, with or without consultants, interfacing with hospital clinical and engineering staff, management of code compliance, and commissioning of the building. These responsibilities usually involve the management of employees of AdventHealth, consultant designers, contractors and often other individuals with expert skills in their field. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Orlando
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.