All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Flexible Schedule
· Great Team Environment
· Competitive Pay
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for:
Faith based and Mission driven agency
One-on-one patient care in the patient’s home environment
Joint Commission Deemed Status accredited agency
Competitive pay with no state income tax
Commitment to workplace wellness and exceptional health and benefits offerings
The role you’ll contribute:
Supervises day to day care delivery among the members of the home health interdisciplinary team. Responsible for adhering to a case management model, ensuring staff productivity while providing appropriate patient care resulting in superior outcomes and patient satisfaction. Oversees the clinical management, scheduling, coordination and supervision of all disciplines in the home health interdisciplinary team. Ensures that patient care meets agency standards as defined by law and regulations.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Knowledgeable of home care regulations and assures patient care meets agency standards in accordance with regulations and payer eligibility criteria.
· Responsible for day to day operation of agency; delegating patient care activities, management of workflow of personnel
· Coordinates patient care services to assure optimum utilization of resources. Conducts case conferences and assures appropriate care standards are met pertaining to each patient condition.
· Receives admission report and reviews documentation with clinician for accuracy, congruency and completeness.
· Participates in employment process, including hiring and terminations if necessary. Assures supervision of all clinical staff that provide direct patient care, performs supervisory on site visits with clinicians.
· Functions as resource person for field staff.
· Coordinates therapy services with the Rehab Coordinator
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
· High School Grad or Equivalent and 2+ years experience
· Basic Life Support
· Active FL RN license
· Driver's License
· Maintain valid personal automobile insurance.
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· Minimum 1-year satisfactory nursing supervisor or administrative experience
· Broad clinical background in areas such as medical/surgical, intensive care
· Certification in OASIS
Supervisory Responsibilities of Oversight:
· RN Case Managers
· Occupational Therapists
· Physical Therapists
· Occupational Therapy Assistants
· Physical Therapy Assistants
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AH Home Care Central Florida
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23034143
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 602 COURTLAND ST
Pay Range: $38.421 - $57.632
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23034143
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day