All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Monday – Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm
Location : One of the AdventHealth Orlando Hospitals
The role you’ll contribute:
The Post-Acute Care Services (PACS) Hospital Liaison will function as the key patient advocate for coordination of post-acute care services within AdventHealth owned hospitals and Community based referrals including AH post-acute segments - home health, hospice, inpatient rehabilitation and skilled nursing facilities. This person will assist in assessing patients for post-acute care, coordinating the clinical transition to the appropriate post-acute setting and maintaining relationships with physicians, post-acute providers, therapists, patients and families. This person will be assigned a specific hospital or specialty and is responsible for collaboration with care management, the physicians and the clinicians to develop a discharge plan requiring post-acute services across CFD's continuum of care.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assist with coordination of home health care referrals within assigned hospital(s). Responsible for conducting a bedside systematic post-acute assessment of the physical, psychosocial and functional aspects of the patient and his/her family and their impact on the outcome potential to determine appropriateness for the Home Health care setting.
· Inform and educate the patient and family about these post-acute settings, balancing the patient/family requests with what is required to provide safe, reliable, ongoing care for the patient.
· Identify patient/family problems or needs ensuring communication to physician, care management and the clinical team.
· Educate patient/family regarding discharge plan and home care service expectations.
· Work closely with HHC Intake team to complete the pre-registration requirements for HHC admission.
· Update and communicate any DC plan changes to appropriate physician, discharge planner and intake customer service center.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High School Grad or Equiv and 2 years experience
· Associate's degree in Nursing program
· Minimum two years of post-acute (e.g., home health and/or skilled nursing facility and/or hospice clinical experience)
· Experience working with the public and exceptional customer service skills
· Driver's License
· Registered Nurse License
· Basic Life Support certification
· Valid Florida driver's license, automobile insurance, safe driving record and reliable transportation
· More than two years post-acute (e.g., home health and/or skilled nursing facility and/or hospice clinical experience) experience
· Bachelor's degree in business or medical-related field
· Successful sales or marketing experience
· Bachelor of Nursing
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Case Management
Organization: AdventHealth Home Care Central Florida
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24001451
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Home Care Central Florida
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $30.21 - $45.31
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 24001451
Job Family: Case Management
Shift: 1 - Day