All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
The community you’ll be caring for:
Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
We offer great benefits with immediate Health Insurance coverage
Career growth and advancement potential
Serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
The role you’ll contribute:
The Research Neuroscience Data Engineer is a key team member of the Neuroscience Research team, who collaborates with both the Principal Investigator and study team to oversee the data processes for multiple research studies and sites. The Data Engineer is responsible for assessing quality control of all study data, performing statistical analyses, and ensuring consistency of data collection efforts. The type of data collected can include but is not limited to: brain imaging, cognitive, medical, fitness, physical activity, physical function, body composition, cardiovascular, blood biomarkers and genetics, social and affective questionnaires, and other similar measures.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Collaborates with Team for collecting clinically sensitive data across multiple research studies and research sites. Data collected includes: brain imaging, cognitive, medical, fitness, physical activity, physical function, body composition, cardiovascular, blood biomarkers and genetics, social and affective questionnaires, and other similar measures.
· Under direction of Senior Data Engineer, adheres to research protocols for data collection.
· Use of REDcap and other data management software in accordance with organizational policies and procedures.
· Day-to-day use of data sharing and transfer applications with both internal and external investigators.
· Support Senior Data Engineer on Neuroscience research data management strategies. Support ongoing communication with leadership and AIT partners to ensure data warehouse and architectural needs are identified and addressed.
· Assess quality control of study data, across AdventHealth and other study sites, as appropriate.
· Perform statistical analyses of data and ensure consistency of data collection efforts.
· Report results to the Principal Investigator (PI) on a regular basis, using formats as determined by PI for sharing reports and results.
· Through support of Senior Data Engineer, manage and assess the quality of brain imaging data using standard software packages (e.g., FSL, FreeSurfer, SPM).
· Support new software and data processing pipelines for ease of data management.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
· Masters in statistics, engineering or a related field
· 1+ year's experience working as a data manager or similar field
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· 3+ years experience working as fMRI data analyst
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Orlando
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23028610
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 601 EAST ROLLINS STREET
Pay Range: $58.14 - $87.21
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23028610
Job Family: Research
Shift: 1 - Day