All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Full Time Day/Evening RNs: *$15,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation available for eligible candidates (see terms below)
· FT Night RNs: *$20,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation available for eligible candidates (see terms below)
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Nursing Clinical Ladder Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : FT, 12 Hour Shifts, Nights preferred, Weekend Rotation Required
**Other shifts may be available based on unit needs
Location : 601 E Rollins St, Orlando, FL 32803
· AdventHealth Orlando’s state-of-the-art ED is one of the largest in the U.S. with 80+ treatment areas, caring for nearly 100,000 patients every year.
· Our campus is a comprehensive stroke center with a 24/7 intervention lab, houses one of the largest 24/7 cardiac catheterization labs in the country, and is also the transplant institute for central Florida allowing nurses to care for some of Orlando’s most critical patients.
· We have a recent ED expansion which added 20 beds with brand new equipment. This space includes state-of-the-art ultrasound machines, the ability to initiate ECMO, a special room for highly infectious disease patients which allows access to enter directly from the outside, and two new critical care bays.
· Our ED focuses on adult patients only with a large pediatric ED just next door.
· Working in the emergency department offers exposure to clinical trials and other cutting-edge procedures.
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
· AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
· We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
* Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-On and Relocation
Applicable experience required.
Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not eligible.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
Graduate of a school of nursing
Current valid State of Florida or multistate license as a Registered Nurse
Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
Advanced Life Support Certifications (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per specialty/unit requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Central Florida
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23043093
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: -
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23043093
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night