All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
*$15,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation available for eligible candidates (see terms below)
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Nursing Clinical Ladder Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days, 7a-7p, Weekend Rotation Required
Location : 13691 E. Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32826
Unit Highlights and the community you’ll be caring for:
· The AdventHealth Waterford Lakes Emergency Department (ED) is an extension of our AdventHealth East Orlando Campus – located just east of east.
· The 18,000-square-foot facility features state-of-the-art emergency healthcare serving the residents of East Orange County open 24-7.
· The 24-bed ED includes an urgent care track to diagnose and treat non-emergent cases more efficiently, an observation unit to closely monitor care for up to 24 hours, and offers emergent care supported by ground transportation if specialty care is needed.
· We are proud to be revolutionizing healthcare with visionary leadership and world-class resources.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
* Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-On and Relocation
Applicable experience required.
Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not eligible.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
Graduate of a school of nursing
Current valid State of Florida or multistate license as a Registered Nurse
Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
Advanced Life Support Certifications (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per specialty/unit requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Waterford Lakes ER
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23033721
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 13691 EAST COLONIAL DRIVE
Pay Range: $30.933 - $44.19
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23033721
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day