AdventHealth RN Imaging Cardiovascular Procedural Manager East Orlando FT Day in Orlando, Florida
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Location Address: 7727 Lake Underhill Road
AdventHealth East Orlando, a 265-bed community hospital, has been serving East Orlando residents since 1941 as an innovative local leader that fills a vital need in a fast-growing area
A recent 200,000 square-foot expansion project upgraded the hospital to 265 beds, with a spacious patient tower and 80 new private rooms designed to enhance the holistic care experience
- Annual number of emergency cases: 89,018
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time – M – F
You Will Be Responsible For:
Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork
- Responsible for the campus management of Imaging and Cardiovascular procedural cost centers and business units.
- Provides clinical expertise in delivering an efficient workflow in procedural settings.
- Manages positive relationships within the Imaging department, interdepartmentally, with customers, and medical staff.
- Manages financial performance for assigned departments, as displayed by achieving financial goals including efficiency improvement and supply management.
- Hires, orients, evaluates, and coaches staff per assigned department. Maintains high staff engagement as exhibited by employee engagement scores/staff retention rates.
- Ensures exceptional patient experience is achieved in assigned areas as exhibited by achievement of patient results. Accountability is based on the attainment of goals assigned, through collaboration, to the cost centers and business units that the manager oversees.
- Associate degree in Business or Healthcare related field
- Three (3) years of clinical experience within Imaging OR in a Cardiovascular procedural setting
- One (1) years of experience in a management/leadership role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex information in understandable terms to all levels of staff
The Imaging and Cardiovascular Procedural Manager is responsible for management of Imaging and Cardiovascular procedural cost centers and business units. Assists in developing and monitoring budgets for assigned areas of responsibility. Ensures prescribed services are rendered in a manner consistent with established standards, policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements. Supports departmental, hospital, and service line initiatives. Participates in staff in-services, continuous quality improvement efforts and all regulatory inspections as required. Monitors the quality of work completed to ensure quality and safety goals are achieved. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.