AdventHealth RN Specialty Care Oncology Gynecologic in Orlando, Florida
* Registered Nurse-Specialty Care-Oncology* - AdventHealth Medical Group
Location Address: 2501 N Orange Ave Ste. 786, Orlando, FL 32804
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
Work Hours/Shift: FT/Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Coordinating Direct Admission, Blood Transfusions, Iron Infusion
- Complete all orders per the ordering physician
- Complete patient forms such as FMLA/Disability/Letters of medical necessity etc.
- Complete prior authorizations for medications, appeals/peer to peers/letters of medical necessity
- Assist benefits team in obtaining authorizations for chemotherapy and infusion related treatments
- Facilitation of communication by answering voicemails, emails, texts, Microsoft Teams
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure the smooth operation of the department or unit.
What You Will Need:
- Port Flush experience
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- One to two years of professional nursing experience
- Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as a Registered Nurse
- BLS card
- Inpatient oncology experience; PCU experience; ICU experience preferred
- Physician office experience preferred
Performs a wide variety of professional nursing care activities, multitask, and accommodates services for the physicians and the practice, following established standards, practices, policies, and procedures. Candidate must have demonstrated knowledge of professional nursing theory and practice to give and evaluate patient care.The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care to age specific groups identified in the direct care responsibilities,utilizing the nursing process (assessing,planning,implementing,and evaluating) in achieving the goals of the department. The RN adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local,state,and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.