AdventHealth RN Supervisor Family Medicine East Orlando FT Days in Orlando, Florida
Registered Nurse - Supervisor - AdventHealth Medical Group
Location Address: 7976 Lake Underhill Road, Ste 200, Orlando, FL 32822
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
Work Hours/Shift: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Selects and assigns staff, ensuring equal employment opportunity in hiring and promotion.
- Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates assigned task/work and objectives for different areas.
- Supervises and participates in the provision of general nursing care activities.
- Serves as liaison between staff and other areas within the facility at large, and as an advisor to other discipline.
- Assesses needs for personnel, supplies, equipment, and physical facilities for budget planning.
What You Will Need:
- Current, valid Florida State of Board Nursing Registered Nursing License
- CPR Certified
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- Two to four years of professional nursing experience, physician office preferred.
- Outpatient Primary Care Experience, strongly preferred
- Must be willing to float to other AdventHealth practices, within reason, when patient load, vacation schedules etc. make it necessary.
Performs a wide variety of professional nursing care activities and accommodates services for the physicians and the practice, following established standards, practices, policies and procedures. Candidate must have demonstrated knowledge of professional nursing theory and practice to give and evaluate patient care. Knowledge of organizational policies, regulations and procedures to administer patient care. Knowledge of medical equipment and instruments to administer patient care. Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe working
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.