All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day
The community you’ll be caring for:
Location: 601 E. Rollins St., Orlando, FL 32801
· Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
· serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
· AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
· We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
The role you’ll contribute:
The Business Consultant, Sr provides support and project management to improve operational, clinical, and business processes for acute care business areas within the Central Market. Collaborates with Physician and Senior leadership to deploy efforts to improve departmental performance across the Central Market. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, industrial engineering, or healthcare
· 6-8 years of process management, project management, and/or healthcare experience.
· Experienced in the development, improvement, and implementation of integrated systems that deals with the optimization of complex processes or systems.
· Knowledge of advanced statistics including statistical analysis
· Proven leadership skills in managing project teams to accomplish goals and objectives
· Strong organizational skills, with the ability to focus detailed concentrated effort to multiple projects and re-establish priorities as necessary.
· Ability to effectively respond to time sensitive issues and meet deadlines.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently, while thriving in a setting of collaboration and teamwork for maximal efficiency and effectiveness.
· Attention to detail that ensures follow through on all initiatives implemented, and all projects undertaken.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
· Comfortable in making educational presentations to leadership, physicians, staff and customers
· Comfortable in a complex and changing environment.
· Master’s degree in business administration, industrial engineering, or healthcare
· Project Management (PMP) certification
· Six Sigma Black belt
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Identifies and assesses performance improvement needs in acute care departmental areas within the Central Market.
· Creates and develops comprehensive organizational improvement plans to address identified needs. Organizes and prioritizes workflow processes. Develops and manages tools to monitor key performance data in retrospective and real time views.
· Organizes, trains, develops, and manages intra and interdepartmental teams, including leadership and staff, to deploy improvement plans and drive performance improvement.
· Participates in developing performance improvement, project management, and other business skills within the leadership team.
· Assists in development of new business opportunities by assisting with process design and project management. Develops and manages teams to implement new technology and services.
· Improves operational processes and customer service with innovative use of technology.
· Provide cost analysis and return on investment (ROI) related to performance improvement efforts.
· Data collection for the purposes of analysis and reporting.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Orlando
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23039220
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $32.19 - $48.28
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23039220
Job Family: Administrative
Shift: 1 - Day