AdventHealth Senior Market Nurse Manager Dialysis Outpatient FT Days in Orlando, Florida
Senior Dialysis Nurse Manager – Market - AdventHealth Orlando
- Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
- serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
- AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
- We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
- Full Time; M-F 8a-5p
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Monitors performance of the staff and takes corrective action for improvement as appropriate.
- Understands health care economics, public policy, and finance as it pertains to the delivery of patient care.
- Understands the broad impact of reimbursement on the delivery of patient care services, including but not limited to Medicare, Managed care, Medicaid, third party providers, challenges to current health care policies, and key legislative initiatives at the local, state, and national level.
- Champions performance improvement activities on the unit through problem identification, assessment, data gathering, change implementation, and evaluation of outcomes.
- Utilizes critical thinking skills in the performance of their duties. Demonstrates and understanding of technology utilized in the organization.
- Provides leadership for the effective and efficient operation of assigned unit. Assures clinical practice is of the highest quality.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Three years acute care Dialysis Nursing practice experience
- Supervisory/management experience
- Specific education and experience as delineated by the unit of employment (see competencies)
- ACLS (Advanced cardiac life support) Certification
- Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as a Registered Nurse
- Certification in Dialysis (CDN) through NNCC (Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission) (Preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.