All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Days
Shift : 8am-4:30pm
Location: 7727 LAKE UNDERHILL ROAD ORLANDO 32822
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth East Orlando
AdventHealth East Orlando, a 265-bed community hospital, has been serving East Orlando residents since 1941 as an innovative local leader that fills a vital need in a fast-growing area
A recent 200,000 square-foot expansion project upgraded the hospital to 265 beds, with a spacious patient tower and 80 new private rooms designed to enhance the holistic care experience
Annual number of emergency cases: 89,018
The role you’ll contribute: The Social Work Care Manager intervenes with patients who have complex psychosocial needs, require assistance with eligibility determination for social programs, funding sources and qualify for community assistance from a variety of special assistance programs and agencies, and/or require assistance with transitions of care or discharge planning. In addition, offer crisis intervention to patients and families with psychosocial needs and coordinates and facilitates the development of a discharge plan of care for high-risk patient populations. This role will receive referrals for individuals from at-risk populations from interdisciplinary team members (including physicians, RN Care Managers, staff nurses, and other members of the care team).
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Psychosocial Assessment and Interventions
· Receives referrals for psychosocial complex needs from the health care team.
· Provides assessment and reporting interventions in child abuse/neglect, domestic violence, adult/elderly abuse, child protection, sexual assault, and human trafficking as appropriate.
· Provides consult services for patients who may possibly lack decision making capacity. Follows the guardianship (temporary/ permanent) policies and procedures and coordinates with Care Management leadership throughout the process.
· Provides consult services for foster care and adoptions.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Masters in Social Work (MSW)
· Minimum three (3) years experience in hospital/medical social work
· Care Management discharge planning experience
· Knowledge of state and federal guidelines pertinent to care management
· Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Case Management
Organization: AdventHealth East Orlando
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23028145
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 7727 LAKE UNDERHILL ROAD
Pay Range: $24.67 - $37.01
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23028145
Job Family: Case Management
Shift: 1 - Day