AdventHealth Sonographer PRN Cardiology at Orlando in Orlando, Florida
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
- PRN / Days
- Follows through with patient care before the procedure as it relates to:
- assisting patients with exam preparations
- adequately explaining exam to patient
- obtaining pertinent history from patient prior to exam
- assisting patients during times of anxiety
- Performs procedure including positioning patient properly in order to visualize.
- Selects proper transducers for delineation of anatomy/pathology.
- Properly adjusts technical factors (gain scope power) to maximize image quality.
- Evaluates ultrasound for quality, completeness, proper adjustment of technical factors and proper delineation of anatomical and pathological detail.
- Does cleaning maintenance on equipment as needed and notifies supervisor and/or service person when equipment is in need of service while maintaining accurate service records.
- High School graduate or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of one or more years of experience and/or training.
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, instrumentation, basic physics, patient care, and medical ethics.
- Must be willing to float to other FHMG practices, within reason, when patient load, vacation schedules etc. make it necessary.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate by reading, writing legibly, speaking and comprehending English effectively in order to carry out job requirements.
- Certification/Registration through American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.