All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: M-F, 0700-1530, with rotating weekend coverage schedules.
The role you’ll contribute:
Installs, operates and maintains the organization's heating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. Monitors and trains others on various processes..
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Develops and implements departmental equipment procedures for power outages
• Prepares the preventive maintenance schedule and produces monthly reports
• Coordinates and performs electrical equipment maintenance, installations and modifications per all applicable codes
• Assist in operation and general maintenance of painting, plumbing, HVAC, locksmith, and alarm systems. Oversees
essential repairs and other duties as carried out.
• Troubleshoots, tests, and repairs mechanical machinery, equipment, systems, and physical structures as scheduled or
needed under limited guidance
• Monitors work performed by outside contractors to insure requirements are met and results are documented properly
• Responds to in-house Work Orders and PM's on daily basis, and in a timely manner
• May be required to respond to emergency calls
• May be required to take call in accordance with facility in a timely manner
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• High School Education or GED
• Two years of maintenance experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• Driver's License
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Orlando
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23037374
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $21.92 - $32.88
Location: Orlando, FL
Job ID: 23037374
Job Family: Facilities
Shift: 1 - Day