AdventHealth Sr. Manager Consumer Marketing FT/Day in Orlando, Florida
|YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!|
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Orlando
- Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
- Serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
- AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
- We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
- Develops strategic vision and oversees execution of consumer marketing campaigns/strategies including but not limited to advertising, marketing, community relations, special events, sponsorships, physician relations, and customer service and
- Drives development of annual and quarterly marketing plans including advertising, collateral, and other creative components
- Guides forecasting, strategy, messaging and creative direction and execution
- Proactively make recommendations regarding the development of appropriate marketing strategies to drive business growth and brand equity
- Identifies downtrends, reports accordingly and develops strategies to maintain and grow/reverse downtrends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, or Advertising or related fields
- More than four years of hands-on Marketing and Communication experience
- Proven experience directly related to duties and responsibilities specified
- Proficiency in windows-based applications as well as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Aware of advertising practices and guidelines
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written material
The Senior Manager’s role is as a critical member of the marketing team that will define, develop and execute the company’s marketing strategy for various areas and initiatives. This management role requires strong brand management and strategic marketing capabilities but will place a premium on being able to successfully work across a broad spectrum of marketing disciplines to effectively accomplish defined goals. This role will require management of personnel and budget management. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.