AdventHealth Student Worker Recruitment AdventHealth University PRN in Orlando, Florida
Student Worker Recruitment AdventHealth University Orlando
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth University Orlando
- AdventHealth University, a Seventh-day Adventist institution, specializes in the education of professionals in healthcare.
- The University seeks to develop leaders who will practice healthcare as a ministry.
- At AdventHealth University (AHU), our primary customers are students, faculty, and staff. Our partners are physicians, allied health clinicians and other employees of AdventHealth.
Work Hours/Shift: Per Diem
You Will Be Responsible For:
Demonstrates behaviors at Adventist University of Health Sciences in harmony with the “Four Words” Nurture, Excellence, Spirituality, and Stewardship.
- Conducts phone call campaigns for prospective and current students.
- Participates in weekly team meetings and professional development.
- Ensures student and prospect data accuracy and integrity in Goldmine. Provides input for the communications initiatives in Goldmine.
- Engages in on and off campus recruiting events. Helps with inventory and preparations for such events.
- Greets & provides exceptional customer service to our guests at the Front Desk. Answers phones.
- Schedules, confirms & administers tours.
- Builds and maintains quality interactions with Faculty and Staff members.
- Scans for security threats while on Front Desk duties.
- Represents the department and always abides by recruitment code of conduct and hospitality standards.
What You Will Need:
- Proficient use of computers
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- People-oriented, self-motivated, process-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to maintain strict adherence to discretionary and confidentiality practices
- Customer service experience
- Must be currently registered and enrolled as a student at ADU
- Experience in communications, customer service and/or hospitality.
- Prior use of Goldmine
Staff members will alternate between Communications Center, Front Desk and Recruitment duties. Daily duties and responsibilities include communicating with prospective and current students through phone calls, text messages and emails. Schedule, confirm & administer tours. Greet & provide exceptional customer service to our guests at the Front Desk. Engage in on and off campus recruiting events as well as help with inventory and preparation for such events. Candidates must be currently registered and enrolled as a student at ADU.
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.