YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Student Worker at AdventHealth University
Location Address: 671 Winyah Drive, Orlando, 32803
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth University:
Our mission is to provide an environment where students can develop spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically while pursuing professional expertise integrated with Christian values
Work Hours/Shift: Monday – Thursday – 9:00am-4:30pm and Friday – 9:00am-3:00pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
Demonstrates behaviors at AdventHealth University in harmony with AHU’s “Four Words” of Nurture, Excellence, Spirituality, and Stewardship as well as AdventHealth’s Performance Standards of “Keep Me Safe, Love Me, Make it Easy, and Own It.”
• Communicate with leads and applicants through phone, email, and text messages
• Ensure all forms of communication reflect a professional, friendly tone
• Provide accurate and timely information to leads and applicants
• Maintain a working knowledge of admissions requirements, utilizing published criteria in the Academic Catalog
• Document all communication touchpoints with leads and applicants within the CRM
• Ensure that all work meets the standards for accuracy and timeliness established by the Communication Center Manager
• Employ customer recovery strategies as needed, in conjunction with the Communication Center Manager
• Identify and anticipate issues of efficiency and accuracy in the areas for which they are responsible and develops possible solutions
• Collaborate with the Communication Center Manager to ensure a smooth student journey
• Regularly report to the Communication Center Manager on the status of meeting established benchmarks and KPIs
• Efficiently utilize all systems and technology that support the Communication Center
Education and experience required:
• Must be currently enrolled as a student at AdventHealth University.
Knowledge and skills required:
• Exceptionally professional oral and written communication skills
• Advanced computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Knowledge of customer service and recovery methods
• Strict adherence to practicing discretion and confidentiality regarding access to student information and knowledge of other sensitive matters
• Alignment to the mission and vision of AHU
The Communication Center Student Worker conducts regular communication through phone, email, and text messages for lead and applicant cultivation. The Communication Center Student Worker accurately documents all interactions with leads and applicants to keep communication history current and to ensure lead and applicant communication and turnaround time goals are met.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Student Worker
Organization: AdventHealth University
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth University
Req ID: 21039361
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.