All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family :
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you :
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift, M-F, with some weekends.
Location: This is a Home Health Fieldwork position covering Volusia and Flagler counties.
The community you’ll be caring for : AdventHealth Home Care
The role you’ll contribute :
Provides vocational nursing services under the supervision of an RN, to patients in their homes.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs nursing skills safely and competently according to the plan of care.
· Provides accurate and complete documentation the same day of the visit.
· Schedules visits to facilitate patient needs and completes assigned schedule in a timely manner.
· Plans patient care in consultation with Registered nurse.
· Assists with patient/caregiver teaching.
· Demonstrates flexibility in response to unexpected changes and the ability to adjust priorities and use resources.
· Maintains open communication with RN Case Coordinator and RN Supervisor.
· Demonstrates suitable time management skills.
· Meets agency’s expectations regarding productivity.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Must be fluent in the English language
· Background check meets organizational guidelines
· Minimum 1 year nursing experience as an LPN with skills in cardiac, med/surg, or critical care nursing
· Experience working with the adult or geriatric population
· Licensed Practical Nurse licensed in the state of Florida
· Basic Life Support certification
· Valid Florida driver’s license, safe driving record and reliable transportation
Knowledge and Skills Preferred:
· Demonstrates moderate computer skills
· Two years of experience in Medicare Certified Home Health Agency
· LPN IV Certification as required for Florida Board of Nursing (Certification of completion for 30 hour course)
· Home care experience
· Broad clinical background in areas such as medical/surgical, intensive care
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Home Care
Organization: AdventHealth Palm Coast
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23040010
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $19.468 - $29.201
Location: Ormond Beach, FL
Job ID: 23040010
Job Family: Home Care
Shift: 1 - Day