All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· One on One Direct Patient Care
· Flexible Schedule
· Competitive Pay
· Great Team Environment
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time, 40 hours per week
Shift : Days Mon-Fri, occasional weekends and call
The community you’ll be caring for:
Faith based and Mission driven agency
Competitive pay with no state income tax
Commitment to workplace wellness and exceptional health and benefits offerings
The role you’ll contribute:
Registered Nurse that manages the home care patient from admission to discharge. Communicates with physician in developing plan of care, coordinates all services received.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Initiates, schedules/supervises, and coordinates care of assigned patients. Is responsible for continuous review of all aspects of every patient on their caseload including: appropriate utilization of services, ensuring continued skilled need, monitoring of homebound status, review of documentation in the medical record, maintenance of interdisciplinary communication, and discharge planning.
· Initial assessment of patient in their home according to agency policies and procedures including OASIS and follows State and Federal requirements.
· Manages episodes of assigned patients as evidenced by favorable patient outcomes. Addresses all nursing diagnoses identified in the Plan of Care.
· Ongoing evaluation and education of client in holistic manner. Reassess the patient within 48 hours following a change in patient condition or discharge from a 24 hour or longer hospital stay.
· Establishes and updates Plan of Care every 60 days or more frequently if needed. Develops Plan of Care to reflect current needs at time of recertification to include all disciplines
· Is responsible for participating and completion of monthly and admission case conferences. Maintains communication with physician and interdisciplinary team when additional patient needs are identified.
· Assures physician orders for care meet regulatory requirements.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
· Must be fluent in the English language
· Background check meets organizational guidelines
· Minimum 1 year home health nursing experience
· Registered Nurse licensed in the state of Florida
· Basic Life Support certification
· Valid Florida driver’s license, safe driving record and reliable transportation
· Demonstrates moderate computer skills
· Two years of experience in Medicare Certified Home Health Agency
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Broad clinical background in areas such as medical/surgical, intensive care
· OASIS certification
· Clinical Specialty
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Home Care
Organization: AdventHealth Palm Coast
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23034519
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 770 W GRANADA BLVD
Pay Range: $28.589 - $42.883
Location: Ormond Beach, FL
Job ID: 23034519
Job Family: Home Care
Shift: 1 - Day