AdventHealth Senior Physician Financial Analyst FT Days in Ormond Beach, Florida
Senior Physician Financial Analyst FT Days: AdventHealth Medical Group East FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Medical Group East FL
- Career Advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive Salary
- Great team of co-workers that feel like family
- Full Time, Monday-Friday.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provide and Develop Profitability, ProForma statements for new recruits and/or operation changes
- Perform Financial modeling, Forecasting and Ad-hoc analysis to assist practice managers and Administrative Team
- Direct involvement with the development, coordination, preparation and training for Budgeting
- Provide analytical review of month end reporting and other ad-hoc reports/projects
- Generate and assist with Daily, Weekly & Monthly financial analysis and reports
- Assist VP of Finance with a wide variety of special projects as assigned within time constraints
- Develop statistical, cost, reimbursement, and operational studies using various Decision Support tools and the Group financial system.
- Assist with development and implementation of corporate initiatives.
- Works in conjunction with practice managers to answer questions relating to operational and financial reports.
- Contribute to improvements in processes, policies and procedures
- Assist VP of Finance with overall training of the Decision Support Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from four-year college or university preferred or equivalent related work experience
- Three to five years related experience, preferably in a healthcare environment. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office. Intermediate to advanced Excel skills a must.
- Must have strong analytical and presentation skills
- Prefer experience in PeopleSoft, HPM, HBI, budget software, Monarch and/or other mainframe database downloads.
- Provides Financial & Decision Support to the VP of Finance of FH HealthCare Partners (the Group). May manage or coordinate the Decision Support team in the absence of the VP. Direct involvement in preparing and administering the Group’s budget (Practice level and Global level). Assists in the development of reports and graphs to meet the informational needs of the Grp. Perform statistical, cost, reimbursement, and operational analyses incorporating data from the hospitals’ and Group information systems. Employee should be team oriented, self-motivated, highly dedicated, have a strong initiative and a quick ability to learn. Employee has the responsibility to adhere to the Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan, to the rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.