AdventHealth Cook Food Services FT in Ottawa, Kansas
- Family friendly community
- Excellent cost of living
- Five major recreational lakes
- Many annual events and festivals
- Environment committed to patient care
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits Available Day One
- Full Time
- Rotating weekends
- Day and Evening Shifts
- Answers the phone to take patients food order and prepares food trays for general and therapeutic diets. Delivers food to the patients.
- Consult Clinical Dietician as necessary.
- Treats patients and families with dignity and respect
- Works hospital cafeteria food line and restocks as needed.
- Takes food temperature before serving.
- Loads and operates dish washer, trays, cups and dishes.
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Nutritional Services, the Dietary Specialist performs a variety of patient food service and dish duties as well as other related tasks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.