AdventHealth Dietary Aide PRN Food Services in Ottawa, Kansas
- Family friendly community
- Excellent cost of living
- Five major recreational lakes
- Many annual events and festivals
- Environment committed to patient care
- Answers the phone to take patients food order and prepares food trays for general and therapeutic diets. Delivers food to the patients.
- Consult Clinical Dietician as necessary.
- Treats patients and families with dignity and respect
- Works hospital cafeteria food line and restocks as needed.
- Takes food temperature before serving.
- Loads and operates dish washer, trays, cups and dishes.
- High School or GED
- Heartsaver CPR
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.