AdventHealth Oncology Outpatient RN Ottawa in Ottawa, Kansas
Location Address: 1301 S. Main Street, Ottawa, KS 66067
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ottawa
- Family friendly community
- Excellent cost of living
- Five major recreational lakes
- Many annual events and festivals
- Environment committed to patient care
- 2-year Associate Degree; Diploma; or BSN
- Current CPR certification within one month
- Current ACLS certification within six months of hire
Licensed registered nurse accountable for providing patient care as a professional care giver or as leader of a nursing team providing care for patients. Collaborates with nursing and other health care personnel to provide safe and effective patient care for all age groups of patients.
Practices in clinic setting directed toward meeting patient needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.