YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Radiology Technologist – AdventHealth Ottawa
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Ottawa:
· Family Friendly Community
· Excellent cost of living
· Five major recreational lakes
· Many annual events and festivals
· Environment committed to patient care
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Saturday and Sunday 11:00am-5:00pm
Location: 901 S Main Street Ottawa, KS 66067
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs imaging procedures for the purpose of providing diagnostic interpretation including trauma radiography, surgery radiography, CT and MRI procedures. Assists with filing and reporting system within the department and registers patients as needed. Assist radiologist as necessary.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
· Programs portable or stationary x-ray machines and makes radiograms for a variety of examinations.
· Processes x-ray film.
· Practices medical and surgical aseptic procedures.
· Takes x-ray, CAT, and CT calls according to monthly schedule after the closing of the regular department hours.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Associate’s Degree
· Registrations ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologist) R, CT, MRI
· LRT State of Kansas
· Current CPR certification within one month of hire
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Ottawa
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23041667
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $27.449 - $41.174
Location: Ottawa, KS
Job ID: 23041667
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day