Revenue Cycle Support Specialist – AdventHealth Ottawa
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Ottawa:
· Family Friendly Community
· Excellent cost of living
· Five major recreational lakes
· Many annual events and festivals
· Environment committed to patient care
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm (flexible)
Location: 901 S Main St. Ottawa, KS 66067 will be mostly remote after training but applicants must be local to KS.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Revenue Cycle Support Specialist works closely with SMPG Administration and all SMPG practices to monitor, coordinate and manage issues with patient accounts and the revenue cycle process. Position also works to make sure that patient accounts are processed and billed with no issues.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Participates as part of the multidisciplinary team as directed
· Participates in performance improvement activities
· Attend meetings as indicated or requested by manager to work through charging issues with departments
· Supports/assists all practices to help resolve “front desk” related claim issues.
· Support hospital based practices with charge entry and claim follow up.
· Work with local revenue cycle director to identify denial trends for education opportunities.
· Provide training as needed to billing and front desk staff.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· At least three years of work experience in a hospital or physician practice department
· Experience with PC based spreadsheets is required.
· Exposure and understanding of CPT codes
· Proficient computer skills
· Knowledge of EPIC -PREFERRED
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Financial Services
Organization: AdventHealth Ottawa
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23037843
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $15.75 - $23.63
Location: Ottawa, KS
Job ID: 23037843
Job Family: Patient Financial Services
Shift: 1 - Day